In this sense, Domingo Agorria guarantees the fulfillment of the current regulation in the matter of protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
Headline: Domingo Agorria.
Address: GOIKOSOLOA, 2, 5B 48970 BASAURI, Bizkaia – Spain
Principles applied in data processing
When processing his personal data, the Data Subject shall apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (EDPS):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Subject will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Subject will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse https://taximaskota.com.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
When making a comment on an article or a page.
When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
He/she cannot exercise the right to the portability of the data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can go to Domingo Agorria and ask for information about the data he has stored and how he has obtained them, request the rectification of the data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to answer the Users’ queries.
- For example, Domingo Agorria uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other consultation that the User may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the website.
- Comment forms: The Owner requests personal data which may include: name and surname, e-mail address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The personal data provided to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with domicile in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Domingo Agorria has presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Owner the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and has previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks on these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
In order to protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Domingo Agorria informs the User that his personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the data will only be transferred to the third party when Domingo Agorria has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations may be carried out with other professionals, in which case the User will be required to give his consent, informing him of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA.
More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse https://taximaskota.com non-identifying information may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links on the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the website exonerating Domingo Agorria from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Domingo Agorria is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
Who we are
The address of our website is: https://taximaskota.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data shown on the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s chain of user agents to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from the images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to have your name, email and web address saved in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also install multiple cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Access cookies last for two days, and screen option cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you have just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other site.
Who we share your data with
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognise and approve successive comments automatically, rather than keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their user name). The site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided. You may also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.